Business Strategy Programmes
Our main service is a Business Strategy Programme which involves an end to end business evaluation of the key areas of a business including Strategy and Operational areas of a business.
Our Strategy assessment includes evaluation of the Business Owners personal vision and goals; business vision and goals; sustainable competitive advantages and best business structure to support business growth.
Our Operational business assessment includes evaluation of key components including: Research and Development, Product and Services; Marketing; Sales Human Resources; Finance; and Process and Systems.
Virtual General Manager Service
Our virtual general manager service is a fraction of the cost of employing a full time general manager and our team has much more experience working across hundreds of businesses.
- Managing and tracking of business performance
- Developing budgets, objectives and financial reporting
- Developing company policies
- Developing processes and systems
- Assisting in recruiting and training team members
- Conduct weekly and fortnightly team site visits.
Business Mentoring and Coaching
Our Business Mentoring service is one on one or team approach to support business owners and key team members to improve business performance.
- Goal setting and tracking success
- Assistance with conflict management
- Sounding Board for formulation of plans and strategy
- Confidant for Personal and Board / Owner issues
- Market intelligence gathering and interpretation
- Support in market testing and re-targeting
- Strategy implementation support
Business Advisory Board
Our Business Advisory Board service involving setting short and long strategic goals and tracking business performance to meet these business goals.
Our Business Strategy Partners work across a number of businesses and offer an outsiders view to ensure businesses select the right strategy and support strategy implementation.
Our team act as a sounding board to ensure your business is on the right path and our Business Advisory Board service ensures structured approach to ensure business success.
Using a Virtual Chief Information Officer
A chief information officer (CIO) is the company executive responsible for the management, implementation, and usability of information and computer technologies.
Because technology is increasing and reshaping industries globally, the role of the CIO has increased in popularity and importance.
Additional Professional Services
We also offer a range of other services including:
Mergers and Acquisitions
Negotiation with suppliers or major customers
Negotiation with tax department