How We Create Winning Business Strategy and Business Plans
The key focus of our Business Strategy Programme is a full end to end business evaluation of the key areas of your business to create a winning Business Plan and Growth Strategy.
Our Strategic Planning process includes assessment and definition of Business Owners Personal Vision and Retirement Goals, short and long term Business Vision, Sustainable Competitive Advantage and best Organisation Structure and Core Values to support the business plan.
Our Operational Business Blueprint includes Product and Services, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Finance, and Process and Systems.
Strategic Business Assessment
A Strategic Business Assessment and Plan includes
- Personal Vision and Exit Plan Development
- Short and Long Term Business Vision Development
- Competitive Advantage Development
- Strategic Direction Assessment
- Structural Option Analysis
- Core Values and Culture Development
Operational Business Assessment
A Operational Business Assessment and Operational Planning includes
- Research and Development
- Products and Services Delivery
- Marketing Spend Analysis
- Sales Process and Sales Team Assessment
- Finance and Expenses Review
- People and Productivity
- Systems and Processes
Strategy Project Implementation
Our Strategy Project Implementation is an end to end project delivery system to confirm the right mix of projects to tracking daily, weekly and monthly the progress of key projects.
- Weekly and Fortnightly Strategy Meetings to ensure the strategies and operational changes are implemented.
- Assistance in developing the reporting process to track the required changes and measure the business improvement.
- Assistance to solve problems, give special training or advice in certain areas when and where needed.
- Specific expert work in other areas of your business to improve performance and profitability.
Virtual General Manager Service
Our virtual general manager service is a fraction of the cost of employing a full time general manager and our team is much more experience working across hundreds of businesses.
- Managing and tracking of business performance
- Developing and documenting company policies
- Developing and documenting processes and systems across your business
- Implementing annual budgets, objectives and financial reporting
- Assisting in recruiting and training team members
- Researching outsourced suppliers and negotiating supply agreements
- Conduct weekly and fortnightly team site visits.
Business Advisory Board
Our fortnightly or monthly Business Advisory Board involves setting strategic an tactical goals and tracking business performance to meet defined goals.
- Fortnightly or Monthly Strategy Meetings to ensure the strategies are measured and strategic changes are implemented.
- Fortnightly or Monthly Operational Meetings to ensure the operational performance is assessed and operational changes are implemented.
- Any further assistance to solve problems, give special training or advice in certain areas when and where needed.
Our Business Mentoring service is one on one or team approach to support business owners and key team members to improve business performance.
- Goal setting and tracking success
- Assistance with conflict management
- Sounding Board for formulation of plans and strategy
- Confidant for Personal and Board / Owner issues
- Market intelligence gathering and interpretation
- Support in market testing and re-targeting
- Strategy implementation support
Additional Expert Services
- Joint ventures
- Business grooming for sales
- Exit strategies
- Succession planning
- Raising finance
- Company structuring
- Negotiation with suppliers or major customers
- Negotiation with tax department
- Franchising systems